This week, we discuss the silly, silly platform adventure game Octodad: Dadliest Catch.
Octodad is a game about controlling a slippery octopus in a suit through levels filed with tons of tiny physics-enabled objects while trying not to attract attention. Nobody can know your secret octopus nature!
This little game is one of our favorites yet. Octodad is available for the PS4, Mac, Windows, and Linux. Expect it to take about 2 hours to complete.
Pre-show topics include:
- Raygan is finally playing Earthbound
- Also he’s really into this Nvidia Shield thing.
- Nate finally got MLB 14: The Show for PS4, but is stymied by day one updates and DLC.
- The strange career of Romango.
- Shane can’t decide which game to play next: