This time on The Short Game, your three hosts unite to discuss Super Giant Games new action RPG for PS4 and Windows PC, Transistor.
We discuss the game’s painterly art, its unique setting, and terrific customizable combat system. We also share in depth game tips and strategies, and after the spoiler break (at about 56 minutes in) we speculate about the game’s effecting ending.
(art by DeviantArt’s JenZee, art director of the game)
Links for this episode
- The Wirecutter – the best site on the internet for reviews of tech products
- The Wirecutter’s Best $500 TV
- Close Castles from Threes! developer Asher Volmer
- Hoard – action arcade game for PS3 and Steam where everybody’s a dragon.
- Bastion – SuperGiant’s first game
- Gustav Klimt – painter of the famous The Kiss
- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom by Cory Doctorow
Check out Game Plus, a great YouTube channel and friend of the show.