In our 6th episode, we discuss Thomas Was Alone, Mike Bithell’s game of jumping and friendship.
Thomas Was Alone is available for Mac, PC, and Linux, as well as on the Playstation Network for PS3 and PSVita
Since the recording of this episode, Thomas Was Alone was also released for iPad!
- App Store for iPad – $8.99
Expect the game to take about 3 and 1/2 hours to complete.
Follow Mike Bithell on Twitter. He’s really interesting.
David Housden’s soundtrack for the game is fantastic.
Other topics include:
- Raygan is really bad at Titanfall
- We muse on the non-gaming uses of Occulous Rift
- Nate is looking forward to MLB 14 The Show for PS4 (Polygon link)
- Lost Vikings, Blizzard’s 90s character switching puzzle platformer. Now available for FREE on Battle.net.
Edit: The original version of this episode that went out was missing the Spoiler Break™ sound effect in the middle of the episode. Oops. Thanks to all who reported the issue.