Hyper Light Drifter is a tough-as-nails indie action-RPG game that came out earlier this year. After initially bouncing off the game, we gave it a second look and found a lot to like past its punishing skill barrier and intentional obscurity. Stay tuned past the spoiler break for tips on boss order, and for Shane’s impressions of the new PlayStation VR.
Apologies for the delay getting you this episode. We’ll be back very soon with more coverage of IFComp 2016!
Links for this episode:
- Hyper Light Drifter | Indie Action RPG
- Hyper Light Drifter on Steam
- Hyper Light Drifter by Heart Machine — Kickstarter
- Hyper Light Drifter soundtrack | Disasterpeace
- Alx Preston (@HeartMachineZ) | Twitter
You can follow our show on Twitter at @_shortgame
Like the show? Support us by writing a review on iTunes!
Your hosts this week were: