Have you played Thomas Was Alone dev Mike Bithell’s newest? Volume looks great and brings the classic sneak-em-up gameplay, but how does its writing compare to Bithell’s vaunted debut effort?
We also catch up with Laura about her visit to Bit Bash Chicago, and with Raygan and Shane about Until Dawn and OlliOlli 2.
Links for this episode:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- MONACO | WHAT’S YOURS IS MINE
- Volume v1.1 – The Checkpoints Update
- Thomas Was Alone
- charlieissocoollike – YouTube
- The Marvellous Miss Take
- Until Dawn – Supermassive Games
- Race The Sun on the App Store
- Bit Bash
- Elbow Room
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- Spaceteam: Cooperative Party Game for Phones and Tablets
- Thumper | A Rhythm Violence Game
You can follow our show on Twitter at @_shortgame
See our list of upcoming games, and make suggestions..
Like the show? Support us by writing a review on iTunes!
Your hosts this week were: