Laserlife is a game almost too high-concept to exist. A existential-music-biography game in which you play as a laser-based life form investigating the corpse of a human astronaut it finds drifting through deep space. Also there’s techno music. It’s pretty neat!
Laserlife released yesterday (timely!) on PS4 and Steam for PC and Mac for $15 and is coming to Xbox One in late October. It is designed to be completed in a single sitting, two to three hours.
Links for this episode:
- Choice Provisions
- Laserlife Zapping to PS4 on September 22nd – PlayStation.Blog
- Four year after concept trailer, Laserlife is back thanks to a partnership with Intel | Polygon
- The Short Game | 38: Alto’s Adventure and Endless Runners
- Chris Osborn (@tracervision) | Twitter
- Rez – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Elite Beat Agents – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Woah Dave! It’s a VIDEO GAME!
- Tharsis interview at PAX Prime 2015 – YouTube
You can follow our show on Twitter at @_shortgame
See our list of upcoming games, and make suggestions..
Like the show? Support us by writing a review on iTunes!
Your (solo) host this week was:
– Raygan Kelly – @raygank